Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Glass studio Concepts -3

So today was the big day, our 3rd year proposal presentations. Here is my powerpoint presentation...the smaller italic text is a short version of what I was talking about...however when I came to show this none of the images came out!!! So I had to do a lot of describing. Jane Gavan gave me a good pointer to Nina Simon's book that is published online the http://www.participatorymuseum.org..and then I linked to her blog
Jane also suggested an idea which I will most likely use. When someone has finished rearranging the archetype blocks, they take a picture with their phone and SMS it to me..good idea. I like it because it's private but I still get to see all the versions and there is choice! Unlike if it was hooked up to a camera or projector.  I don't think the presentation loaded..i'll try again later.


No comments:

Post a Comment