This morning was a chance for Andrew to gauge our progression in our two accessible projects "Sensibility shift" and "Into the water" with a bit of a chat about next years electives and extensions.
We had a few hours to fill before heading off to Annandale so some of us went to the work shop to start or finish our blocks for sand casting next friday, some for cold working and mold making. As well as more shaping on my laminated block I tried knitting with a larger thickness of copper wire. After 2 and a half rows I decided that it wasn't to be. The finer wire was OK but there is a risk it will burn out completely. hmmmm