Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vogue 8184 again, again

Vogue 8184. Changes are, full band across the top of the bodice with three deep tucks. Again as I used a light weight fabric (from the stash) I fully self lined the dress, making the lining longer than the top layer, the top skirt has a 3mm pin tuck. No boning. Straps are two strands of satin cord. Goes well with boots (even my scuffed ones) as well as 'pretty' shoes.


Well I did make this before uni started but haven't got around to taking a pic yet..it is still slighty unfinished. On the inside I haven't hand stitched the lining to the zip and the two hems. I have been planning to add bias binding as a finish. I have white and sky blue...can't figure out which to use and what combination..blue for the top layer white for the longer? any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment