Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sur La Lune's 'Library essentials month'

October is designated as "library essentials month' over at the Sur La Lune blog. This is a fairy tale resource that I have gone back to over and over again, one of the first I found on the internet...and I think the other day on the blog Heidi mentioned that the Sur La Lune website is pre google..and I think that sounds right. Anyway I have a feeling that I will eventually want all of her recommended library essentials.

I had an unscheduled visit to Fisher library this morning, where they have shelves and shelves on fairy and folk tales. Thanks to Heidi's list I was able to grab some that I knew would be good.

Not on the list but another book alert from Sur La Lune is  'The Fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm' published by Taschen. Here are some excerpts of the book from the Taschen website. It is of course available on Amazon.





No comments:

Post a Comment