Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Artist of the Day: Adrian Arleo

Quite a few years ago I bought a book on Artists who use the figure in clay for my mother. One of the artist's work caused areaction of repulsion and attraction. I have thought of the works every now and then wishing I knew the artists name. On a recent visit to my parents property I saw the book and quickly found the images that had so touched me before. I still feel the same way.

Adrian Arleo works are represented amongst others here and here.

Wasp Nest Embrace II
2004
13" x 13.5" x 9"
clay, glaze, wood brackett















 "MULTIPLY AND DIVIDE "
Adrian Arleo
Clay, glaze, wax encaustic
21" x11" x 7 1/2" 




"CROUCHING CROW BA"
Adrian Arleo
Clay, glaze and wax encaustic
9" x 10" x 10"



No comments:

Post a Comment